Our innovative processes include protocol design, site training, and real time data quality analysis
CNS drug development norms are being challenged. Nowadays Clinical Development Programs in the Central Nervous System (CNS) reach the highest failure rates across all therapeutic areas. Unsurprisingly this had led to a challenging of accepted and established norms by CNS drug developers.
You can minimise risk and maximise your probability of success through:
- Access to the latest, applied technology innovation and processes
- Working with our highly qualified and therapeutically trained staff
- Real time data quality monitoring and analysis
ICON CNS Experience in Last Five Years
Services for CNS, Pain and Ageing Diseases
Our Protocol and Clinical Development Plans service is complemented with Adaptive Design competency and regulatory approved software. Our full service study/program implementation and execution includes:
- Laboratory and imaging biomarker capability
- CNS site and KOL expert network access
- (Electronic) Clinical Outcomes Assessment and digital endpoints expertise
- Access to biobanks and patient registries
- Advice on use and implementation of innovative wearable technologies
Dedicated Specialist Teams
All staff assigned to projects including; Project Management, Drug Development, Site Identification and Feasibility, and Medical oversight attend customised training programs. Over the past 5 years ICON have conducted phase II & III studies in a range of CNS indications. We also offer dedicated teams for rare and paediatric CNS programs.