Multi-modal image acquisition and processing expertise in NASH and obesity assessments
ICON is the global leader in hepatology and NASH clinical development. Our clinical expertise and unsurpassed experience provide the data and best practices needed to drive your programme forward and ultimately make treatment options available to patients faster.
We have medical imaging expertise with specializations in multi-modal image acquisition (MRI-PDFF, MRE, CT, DXA) and processing expertise in NASH and obesity assessments.
We collaborate with a NASH CRN radiologist to provide comprehensive imaging solutions that can provide non- invasive evidence of efficacy during earlier phase studies.
Delivering benefits to your NASH trial:
– Expertise in multi-modal image acquisition: MRI-PDFF, MRE, MRS, CT
– Robust site certification using Calimetrix PDFF and QIBA MRE phantoms
– Documented site training & robust QC
– Expert in-house quantitative processing, leveraging external vendor as needed
– Segmental liver fat and stiffness
– VAT, SAT, IMAT and organ/ muscle volumes
– Expert central readers and KOLs
– Access to ICON’s wealth of knowledge and experience across NASH trials (link to here: