FIRECREST is now integrated with the ICON Safety Reporting Solution for delivery, tracking and management of safety letters.
This integration brings the following benefits:
Improving regulatory compliance
- Enabling electronic acknowledgement of safety letters by principal investigators with full compliance tracking and dashboard reporting.
Reducing site burden
- Supporting faster sponsor reconciliation of all safety letters, both on-site and remotely, with all safety letters stored and accessible in the one location.
- Safety letters and other documentation across all studies are accessible for sites from one location with single sign-on.
- Empowering principal investigators to acknowledge safety letter receipt at a compound level rather than study by study.
- Role management enabling distribution of safety letters to roles other than the principal investigator, e.g. sub-investigator and study coordinator.