Education and automation for increased efficiency
Tackling the challenges of increased protocol complexity and delays in patient enrollment
Clinical trials continue to grow in complexity resulting in increased trial costs and impacting patient enrollment rates. Industry figures tell us that 68% of protocol deviations are related to study procedures and that one third of site inspections are triggered due to a failure in compliance.
Reducing the risk without changing the complexity
You may not always be able to reduce protocol complexity but you can reduce the risk associated with compliance by providing clear procedures and training to optimise performance and increase predictability in your trial.
Education of key stakeholders and automation of a range of clinical trial activities will enable you to;
- Reduce the cost of trial management
- Improve data quality and reduce data variability
- Accelerate patient enrollment
- Increase site and study team satisfaction and enagement
Making it easier for the patient, site and study staff
The FIRECREST Study Portal, which is fully customisable to your study, provides single sign-on to a range of education and automation solutions. Connectivity to key stakeholders leads to increased engagement and improved study performance. A flexible enterprise reporting solution offers actionable operational intelligence and management insights on demand, focused on driving value and giving the study team a greater opportunity to manage the study and detect emerging issues.
- Training Site & Study Staff - Award winning, impactful and interactive content
- Visit-by-Visit Guide - Comprehensive essential instructions for site and study staff
- Medical Animation
- Patient Education - eConsent Viewer - enhanced informed consent
- Pre-Screen - Supporting identification of potentially eligible patients for screening and transparency into process
- TrialDrive - eDocument distribution, management and tracking
- Financial Disclosure
- eConsent Signature - capturing biometric signatures
Staged deployment means that you can have a study portal up and running in 2 weeks with full deployment of FIRECREST solutions from as little as 6 weeks from kick off meeting.
Faster patient enrollment and fewer protocol deviations
Our clients are already seeing the benefits of FIRECREST, including an increase in enterprise training compliance, reduction in protocol deviations and costs associated with training and document management.
In a recent study conducted by Fletcher Spaght Inc. comparing trials with and without FIRECREST:
FIRECREST trials demonstrated on average 40% fewer protocol deviations per subject visit and were twice as fast to first patient screened and to randomise patients.
Contact us today to find out more about our solutions and how you can improve your study timelines and compliance.
Access the FIRECREST Study Portal
Please use the below link to log in to the FIRECREST Study Portal.Log in to the Study Portal
Contact FIRECREST Customer Support
Please use the below link to contact Customer Support.Contact Customer Support